Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pullen Park

We took Aidan to Pullen Park today for the first time. Aidan did GREAT on the carousel and train ride, but is still a little unsure of the swings. My mom and dad used to take Anthony and I to Pullen Park to play a lot when we were little, so it was very cool and almost surreal to be playing with my little fellow there today! I've included a couple of pictures of me at Pullen Park (from the summer of 1983) in the exact same places Aidan played today...thanks mom for saving ALL your pictures to share with my little guy and to bring back such awesome memories of my childhood. I wonder if 25 years from now if Aidan's children's little footsteps will play in those very places?!? Kinda cool to think about...but for now I'll just cherish my little one's footsteps.


2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

what sweet sweet pics! :) I love his tiny new balance shoes - hilarious! AND YES - he is total mini me! He looks just like you- crazy!

Nana said...

Ash,
It seems like yesterday that we were taking you to Pullen Park. Time really goes quickly so be sure to take it all in. How fun to take your little guy for a walk in your childhood footsteps.