Saturday, May 30, 2009

"Don't Blink!"

We went to eat at North Hills tonight and enjoyed the beautiful weather! Aidan LOVED playing outside on the grassy area and even enjoyed eating an ice cream cone!!! He fell in love with Kourtney's baby stroller and pushed it around all night.

It's amazing what one year's difference makes. My little boy is growing up right before my eyes. I would love to freeze time for a little bit as each of these moments are so precious and I'm not ready for them to fade away quite yet.

Aidan last July at the North Hills grassy area...



And tonight...




2 comments:

Nana said...

Amazing how he has grown so quickly. Before we know it, "Little Al" will be going to Kindergarten. Sweet pics, sweet memories.

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
Wha a beautiful beautiful boy Aidan is....and I know you are a wonderful mother, wife and friend to all from everything your Mom tells me. I wish there were more Shirleys and Ashleys in this world but I'm thank for both of you.
Shirley's friend, God Bless you every minute of everyday. T.T.