As I was getting Aidan's bath water ready tonight I noticed it was awfully quiet. I peeked around the corner and saw the sweetest thing that just melted my heart. Aidan was "reading" his favorite book...Baby's First Bible quietly in his room. He was looking at the story of Noah and the Ark and pointing to the elephant and lion in the book and then to his lion and elephant on the wall while making their noises. Dear Lord,May you continue to draw my precious son to you. Mold him into a child who longs to know you more and wants to walk deeply with you. May I remember to be drawn to your Word as my sweet Aidan was tonight.Amen. "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." - Mark 10:14
No comments:
Post a Comment