Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gotta Love the Teachers!

Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week. Aidan's school sent home daily suggestions of goodies to send in for the week. You know this was right up my alley...I mean, I LOVE wrapping and giving gifts AND I as a teacher appreciate the kind gestures. Mike was a good sport as he had to deliver the daily goodies when he dropped Aidan off each day.

Here is what I came up with. When I open my dream store one day you can all place your orders and I'll wrap them up for you to deliver.

Monday: Breakfast Foods and Flowers- Brueggers Bagels & Cream Cheeses

Tuesday: Ice Cream Toppings for Staff Ice Cream Party- A whole basket filled with nuts, sprinkles, spoons, banana split dishes, chocolate and caramel syrups, and hand-painted "ice cream cone" cups for Aidan's teachers and directors of the school



Wednesday: Gift Card Day - "Movie Basket" with popcorn, soda, candy, and Blockbuster gift card



Thursday: Surprise the Teacher Day- Beach Bags with towels and water bottles


Friday: Desserts for Staff Luncheon- Yummy Snicker Trifle!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow, Ashley! You did an AWESOME job! You definitely need to open up your own store!! Where did you get those beach bags???

Mindy said...

You are so creative. I wish you lived here...I'd put you to work! Lily's teachers got a Target gift card...where do you find the time?

Brooklyn's Blog said...

AMAZING!!! I am blown away, Ashley. You absolutely, completely have a talent!!! Your skills would be SO appreciated by other moms who aren't as creative!!!!