Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Buddy, Chase

Aidan here. Today my buddy Chase got to come over and hang out for a couple of hours. Boy did we have fun! He was such a nice friend and shared the toys with me when I was having a hard time sharing them with him. He also tried to help me out and remind me not to throw Goldfish on the floor or I would get in trouble (quietly while my mom wasn't looking). Gosh do I have lots to learn! Can't wait till he comes back to play again. I had a blast Chase!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now there are 2 handsome boys! They are both getting so big so fast!

The Hixson Crew said...

Hey Aidan, I had so much fun too that I asked my Mommy if I could go back again today! Hope to play with you and your 'cool' toys again soon.
-Chase

Lindsay said...

cute pictures!!! i love what i can see of your house!! glad someone else likes black and white as much as me :)