Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Candygram

With Valentine's Day being just around the corner, I decided to make a special, tasty gift for Aidan to "bring" to his teachers. They do SO much for Aidan on a daily basis while he is in their care. Although some things are not quite the way I would do them, and Lord knows I would LOVE to be home with Aidan every day; I am so thankful for the many blessings Aidan has received from them. He has learned so many things, had wonderful opportunities to be social and play with friends, and been exposed to a great foundation for education. For this I am so thankful! So...Ms. Pam, Ms. Susan, & Ms. Lilly...thank you for LOVING my sweet Aidan. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

It says...

Dear Ms. Pam, Ms. Susan, & Ms. Lilly,

You're the best teachers in the whole MILKY WAY. Thanks for always going the EXTRA mile and helping Aidan become such a SMARTIE. You deserve 100 GRAND each PAY DAY! Thanks for being MOUNDS of (Almond) JOY, and always making Aidan SNICKER(s). You are the RIESEN he loves school and for that we love you to (Reese's) PIECES. Thanks for taking care of our SUGAR BABIES! TAKE FIVE and know we appreciate you! Hugs and KISSES for Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You are too creative!!! Love it!