What a busy little bee Aidan can be when he's stuck inside all day. We did venture out to the doctor for his one year-old check-up (lots of shots, lots of crying, but everything looks great!). I wanted to capture his day with my camera and enjoyed "spying" on him through my lens. He is so curious and LOVES to get into anything and everything! I am truly exhausted! It is amazing how someone so little can make such a BIG mess!!! Here's to hoping the sun is shining tomorrow so that we can get out a little.
As I look back over all of the pictures I took today I have to smile because his little personality and all his favorite things just pop out. I love that he puts his head down on everything when you say, "night, night". I love that he tries to sneak up the stairs because he doesn't think I'm watching. I love that he loves the vacuum cleaner and dances when he watches his favorite show, Sid the Science Kid. I love his precious smile and the way he giggles when he's being naughty. I love you Aidan! What a blessing it was today to watch Aidan all day long. I challenge each and every one of you to take the time to watch the little things in life this week as we never know what tomorrow might bring.














































4 comments:
What a precious bundle of pure JOY!
What a precious bundle of pure JOY!
Love the video! Busted! But you can't get mad at him for making a mess because he is just too darn cute! (and he shared!)
ha ha ha! He's walking!??? so cute ! He is such a BOY -- i love it ... in to everything!
Post a Comment