My how time flies! Aidan is already 3 months old and is able to hold his head up on his own now. We tried out his Bumbo for the first time this weekend, and he loved it! It even has a tray that attaches for his toys and snacks (eventually). He was able to sit all by himself while Mike drank coffee and read the paper this morning. We are trying to take in and cherish each moment with Aidan as we know that before we know it we'll blink and he'll be graduating from college. It just amazes me how I can love something so much...now I understand what my mom has been trying to explain to me my whole life! I just hope Aidan grows up to love me as much as I love her. 
Trying to eat his alligator rattle!
Tired from his new toy...resting with "Baby Monkey" and his pacy.



2 comments:
He is going to TOWN on that alligator! So adorable!!! It is awesome to see how much he has grown...and so FAST!
Yea! He can hold his head up. Lily is working on it but we're not quite there yet. He's adorable!
Post a Comment