First Mother's Day
I had a great 1st Mother's Day! What an amazing gift it is to be a mother. It truly is the most amazing thing I've ever experienced in my life. I get such joy out of the little things Aidan does...his giggles, his precious smile that lights up his face, the way he holds our fingers when he eats, how he snuggles on my shoulder when he is sleepy...I could go on and on. I look forward to many years of precious memories with my sweet baby boy. Thank you Lord for such an awesome blessing!

The three of us started my special day with brunch. We then came home and I opened some presents from Aidan. I got a beautiful charm bracelet and a framed momento with Aidan's hand and footprints that Mike designed on the computer. We went to dinner later that night with my family and then went to Mike's mom and dad's house to visit with them. We had a busy, but wonderful day!
Present that Mike made on the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment