Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sweet Georgia Love!

My great friend, Angela, came into town from Nashville with her baby girl, Georgia Love. Aidan and Georgia are only a week apart and met each other for the first time the other night...I think it was Love at first sight! We had a great time catching up and playing with our little ones. I just wish they lived closer so we could see each other more often. Luckily her parents still live in Raleigh so we'll get to see them every once in a while. My mom (Nana) found this bib for Aidan. I decided to put it on him when he met his first girlfriend! It's cute for now, but we all know that I'll always be his #1 girl!

My two boys!


Angela and I with Aidan and Georgia.

I'm not so sure about this...why are you leaning on me?

Enough pictures...want to go to a movie?

1 comment:

Brooklyn's Blog said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS!!! It's great to see Ang & Georgia; they look wonderful! I'm so glad to see everyone doing so well...