Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Run Daddy, Run!"

This morning Mike put together our new jogging stroller that Meme and Granddaddy gave us for Easter. He can't run with Aidan in it until he's 6 months old, but we thought we would test it out on this beautiful day and take a walk. Aidan loves being outside! I know that Mike is looking forward to taking our little man for a run when he gets a little bit older.

zzz...You would think we had him pedaling like the Flinstones.

1 comment:

Brooklyn's Blog said...

Wow...6 months until you can run with a baby in a stroller? I have so much to learn.... :-) Looks like all is well! The 30th birthday concert sounded awesome and I loved seeing the bouncy chair video!!! Off for my first 1/2 marathon today (we're in San Diego this weekend). Love to you guys! xoxo, Brooke