Sunday, February 21, 2010

Supermarket Sweep


Nana had the fabulous idea to let Aidan push his own tiny shopping cart at the grocery store today. It started off great with our tiny shopper putting items that we gave him into his cart. He stayed with us and listened well. And then Mr. Independent kicked into gear and abandoned his cart to gather items (like price signs) to bring along for the ride. So...


He ended up here...


And I ended up here...


4 comments:

Nana said...

So funny! I almost wet my pants at the photos. I think you should use that size cart when you only need a few things. lol

Lindsay said...

lol!! cute pictures!

The Hixson Crew said...

Ha! I love how you can see the beer isle behind you! Did you need a drink after that!?!

Mindy said...

LOL thank you for the biggest laugh I've had in days...you were brave to try that in the first place!