Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rhyme Time

Aidan and I went to Rhyme Time at the library this morning. It was SO much fun and PACKED full of moms and dads with their kids! Aidan was actually very shy and sat in my lap the whole time clapping every now and then to the songs (VERY unlike his personality). Until the end that is when the lady busted out the bubbles! She walked around the room blowing bubbles everywhere for the kids to catch. One even landed on his head. Judging by the smile on his face I would say we will be going back soon over our track out. We even got Aidan his very own library card on our way out. How did he get so big, so fast?!?


1 comment:

nicole said...

We used to go all the time... now Hope and Adam are too big :(! I guess Lia will be there soon enough! I just love his "cheese" smile!