We got Aidan a little chair that hooks to the table when we go out to eat. He LOVES to be at the same level as us, bounce around in his chair, and eat Cheerios off his placemat. To see Mike and I walking into a restaurant is a sight to be seen. Our hands are full with a diaper bag, child, camera, and now our little travel chair. Gone are the days where we were in and out of a restaurant in 30 minutes. As I watched Aidan sweep loads of Cheerios and Puffs onto the floor this weekend I realized...we are one of "those families" whose child makes a huge mess on the floor! Oh my...
Tonight we gave Aidan mashed potatoes for the first time. He wasn't quite sure if he liked the new taste, but kept coming back for more. Maybe he'll acquire a taste for them just in time for Thanksgiving.







3 comments:
I used to work with your brother Anthony and love to check out your blog. We just bought our 7 month old that same red seat and it is good to hear that you like yours. We havent used ours yet but will soon! Aidan is adorable and I love checking out what he has been up to next.
AND WILL WE GET A VIEW FROM THE POLLS????????of AIDAN helping MOM and DAD participate in the HISTORIC election?
LOVE The chair and the happy boy in it!
Post a Comment