Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Oodles of Noodles!
There's no denying it...Aidan is a pasta boy! He LOVES pasta...raviolis, spaghetti, ziti...His favorite kind of pasta is "soup and noodles" (tomato soup with noodles in it). My Nana used to make this all the time for Anthony and I. I love that my mom has passed it on to Aidan. He could eat it every night! Oh Aidan, if only you could've tasted your Great-Nana's spaghetti sauce...









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
My dear Aidan,
There are sooo many things that I want to pass on from your great Nana. She was so special!!! She would have loved you soo much, I doubt if I would have gotten a second with you if she were here. My sauce is not quite to her likeness, but my LOVE for my grandchild is huge as hers was.My cup runneth over!!!!
Post a Comment