Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hill Ridge Farms

I LOVE fall...I love the cool weather. I love fall clothes. I love the leaves changing colors. I love pumpkin spice lattes. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. I love pumpkin patch pictures and hayrides. I LOVE fall!!

Before having Aidan I always thought about taking my own kids to the pumpkin patch during my favorite time of the year. So, it is tradition to head to Hill Ridge Farms to enjoy a fun, fall day. I love getting him all dressed up for the pumpkin patch and capturing such sweet memories on camera. This year Aidan had a birthday party for there for one of his friends from school. We stayed after the party and made a day of it. It was a beautiful day and he had a BLAST! Can you believe how much he has grown in just ONE year?!? I can't wait until next year...

October 2009


October 2010





Just a "few" more pictures from our fun, fall day...




















1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures! I love all the fall activities, too! Now, I just need a kid :)