Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!

My mom planned the infamous Christmas morning game again this year. It is all of our favorite parts of Christmas morning! She puts so much thought and time into each clue and gift. Thank you mom for continuing to make Christmas morning so special; even though Anthony and I are in our 30's we wake up to Christmas morning feeling like 6 year-olds! We love you for all that you do for us!

It started off with each of us having to choose a Santa hat. Under each hat was a coin. Whoever had the highest amount got to start off the game. This year it was...ME!


I had to open the box with my initials on it. Inside the box was all of my numbered clues for the game.


After we all opened our boxes I began by reading Clue #1 which led me to the Christmas tree.








A new CAMERA LENS!!




A new WATCH...I am SO in LOVE with this watch!!!


No comments: