On our hour and a half lost path to see the Lights on the Neuse we passed a church with a sign out front that read, "God is Up to Something Good!" As I am typing right now, it's official...Mike is moving out his furniture into his new apartment, our separation is a month under way, and I see my son every 2 days... With all the change, loneliness, sadness, and fear that 2009 has brought, it is finally coming to a close...
God is up to something good...
I know that faith is not cicumstantial. I know that it's in the valleys that God refines us and shapes us into who He wants us to be. I know that He knows our hearts desires and wants to lavishly pour out His love on us, even though we don't deserve it. I daily cling to His promises that He's going to turn this heartbreak into something wonderful. He is a God who gives AND takes away...
God is up to something good...
So as we enter into 2010 I am thankful for the MANY blessings in my life and it is with great hope and faith that I step forward into ALL that God has for me and my life... As my best friend just reminded me, God is bigger than anything we can imagine...Dream BIG, Ash!
God is up to something good...
Can't you just wait to see what it is???
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love you Ashley and wish nothing but the very best for you and Aidan! Mindy
Post a Comment