
I had another one of those wanting time to stand still moments tonight as we converted Aidan's crib into his toddler bed. When I went in to get him after his nap this weekend he was climbing and hanging over his crib (one leg in and one leg out), so we figured it was time for Aidan to sleep in a toddler bed where the fall down will be closer to the ground. He was super excited about helping Mike and then getting cozy in his new bed.
As someone who has disliked change her whole life I find more and more with each passing day that life is all about change; good and bad...I cling to the promise that the Lord is in control and doesn't give me more than I can handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much with that...I do know that He will comfort me in the midst of each and every one. He rejoices with me in the good changes and holds me up in the difficult ones.
* And yes, that is Aidan's bumper still in his bed...one change at a time...
So in a blink Aidan has grown to be an almost 2-year old that has blessed my life abundantly in ways that words could never describe. One thing that will NEVER change...my love for my brown-eyed baby boy!





















4 comments:
WOW! Where did the 2 years go. SO many wonderful memories all wrapped up because of the blessing of Aidan in our lives. Remember, The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you!!! Claim all HIS promises Ash.
I LOVE YOU Forever, Marms
aawwwwww... that looks COZY! :) We have an older type crib so we won't get too be that cool ! ha ha! Georgia will have to go straight to a twin bed! He is so cute ... getting so BIG! I hope he has a good nights rest :) xoxo
Too cute! I got a breathable bumper for Adam's crib when he started pulling the cute one. I used it once we converted his b/c it kept his feet in and paci too! Babies R Us has them now!
NO, No, NO...I am not ready for that step yet. It's going WAY too fast for me. So now I'm curious, How do you keep him in bed?
Post a Comment