On Saturday Aidan went to Molly's (Mike's cousin, Jen's daughter) birthday party at Pump It Up. Mike went to the NC State football spring game so I took Aidan to the party. I didn't bring my socks to jump because I didn't think Aidan would want to go in the "bouncy" things. Little did I know...thank goodness cousin Kourtney, Meme, and Chris (Molly's dad) were there to play along with Aidan. Note to self: bring husband or adult socks next time!
He started off on the BIG slide. We asked him if he wanted to go down it, and he shook his head yes. He did great as they climbed up, but was terrified once they got to the top (see pic below). Aidan was in heaven with all the balloons...he even found the huge, secret stash hidden away behind the bouncers! I'm proud of Aidan for hanging with the big boys and girls.
















2 comments:
cute pictures!!! aiden is precious and Kourtney is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Being around Aidan PUMPS ME UP!
Post a Comment