Sunday, February 12, 2012

How did we get here SO fast...HAPPY 4th Birthday, A!

Aidan,

I can't believe how quickly time flies by....how did you get to be 4 years old already? It seems like yesterday that we were bringing you home from the hospital. I am so proud of the little person you have become in 4 years...you are passionate, full of life and energy,independent, and have a sweet heart. You are also challenging and stubborn at times, but I secretly love that spunk in you! I know that you are going to grow up to do GREAT things. I am amazed at your heart for the Lord, and my heart melts each time I hear you sing a "God song"! Keep drawing closer to Him, Aidan, He will make your paths straight. You love others with all you have and are care about others feelings. You have perseverance and never give up on learning how to do something new and are proud of your accomplishments. You are inquisitive and ask questions about things you don't know. You are smart and amaze me daily with what you are able to do. It is an absolute honor and blessing to be called your mom! May you have many, many more years of happiness and joy. I love you to the moon and back...

Mommy


So many fun party decorations...

Props for your pirate and fairy friend


Goody Bags for friends


Aidan's shadow...just like Peter Pan's
"Wonderful Thoughts"
Candy Table
Last time riding in your old carseat!
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, Aidan!!!

No comments: