"What if the trials of this life are His mercies in disguise..."
Friday, April 15, 2011
My new favorite song...
I am in LOVE with this song, Blessings, by Laura Story. I hear it often on KLove at just the right moment when Satan tries to enter my thoughts and bring me down. It is just so perfect for the place I'm at in my life right now...this is the song that Aidan heard in the car one night on the way home and so proudly said, "Mommy, the storms....Jesus saves the storms"! Hope you will be blessed by it when you take a listen... * Put my playlist on pause so you can hear the song below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I grew up with Laura! We went to school and the same church and were in the youth group/choir together. She's an awesome person and so is her husband! (went to school with him, too) So proud of what she had done!!
Oops, meant "has" :)
Post a Comment