Saturday, February 12, 2011

3 Years Old!

Aidan turned 3 on January 28! I can't believe how quickly time is flying by...I just want to capture this age in a little bubble and keep him this way (minus the tantrams) forever. He is growing up so very fast!


His vocabulary and memory amaze me. He is like a little sponge who just soaks up everything that is told to him and everything around him. He loves music and loves to sing. He is still such a boy and loves to play outside and run, jump, and climb everything!


We started his special day with a birthday snack at school on his very last day in the 2's class. He loved passing out his Toy Story plates and cupcakes and juice boxes and was so excited that Nana and I were there to celebrate his special day with his classmates!



When we walked outside to leave his school there was a....fire truck parked right out front! Aidan insisted it was just for him on his special day! :) And to top it off...his best buddy, Connor was walking out at the same time and we got a picture with him in front of the truck.


It was then time for presents at our house. He LOVED each one and had so much fun opening them!



We were then joined by Nana, Papa, Uncle Nuch, and Angela to open up their gifts and continue the festivities...


Time for cake and singing...


Aidan,

What an amazing gift you have been to so many these last 3 years....especially me! I love you more than you could ever imagine! I love your independence and the way your smile lights up a room. I love how animated you are and your sweet voice when you sing. I love the way you say "Mommy, I love you" when you are tired. I love your imagination and watching Peter Pan with you. I just LOVE YOU! I am so thankful that you are healthy and pray that you continue to grow up well and for your love for Jesus to continue to dwell in your heart! I am so very proud to be your mommy!

No comments: