Being a teacher I just LOVE when Teacher Appreciation Week comes around for Aidan's teachers. They do SO much for him each and every day. I love to shower them with goodies for their special week. As soon as they sent out the daily themes, I took my chart to school to get a list of all of his teacher's favorite things. I also painted little "A" thank you cards for each gift. Now, if some of the parents of the kids in my class could step it up a little...Monday: Favorite Snack, Favorite Candy & Flowers Day
Tuesday: Favorite Drink Day (Notice some of them love kids drinks! :) )
Wednesday: Gift Card Day (Target of course!)
Thursday: Favorite Color Day (a whole bunch of goodies in their favorite colors!)



Friday: cupcakes from the Cupcake Shop Bakery downtown for their teacher luncheon
1 comment:
Very nice...your expectations are too high for first grade parents...they're "over it" by then :)! You must appreciate yourself for the great job you do!
Post a Comment