
Dear Aidan,
My how time flies! You turned 2 years old today! It seems like yesterday that we were heading to the hospital to meet your sweet little face for the first time. What an AMAZING blessing you are to so many who love you so much!
It has been a difficult year...one of a lot of transition and change...you have gone with the flow and amaze me daily. It has also been a year of many, rich blessings. What a joy it is to watch you grow up and develop into the little boy that God made you. You are so full of life! You love deeply, have a tender heart and compassion for others, love to giggle and to be silly. You are passionate and independent and like things your way. You are meticulous about things and pay attention to details. You have a wonderful memory. You are a sweet friend, talk all the time with an amazing vocabulary, and love to read books. You love your "pack-a-lou (paci), lovey, and monkey", can get by on little sleep, and can be picky with eating. You had tubes put in your ears this year, love to snuggle, have an amazing confidence. You love Yo, Gabba Gabba and Jack's Big Music Show!
I love your honesty. I love the way you smell after a bath. I love how you close your eyes and say, "Where's Aidan?" I love that you love music and sing all the time! I love when you tell me, "Mommy, I love you so much!" I love EVERYTHING about you...I could go on forever...
Thank you for all that you are in my life. I can't remember what it was like without you and look forward to all of the wonderful years that lie ahead. Always know how much you are loved and that God loves you even more than mommy! Happy 2nd Birthday sweet son!
Love,
Mommy




3 comments:
Wow! You write so deeply and beautifully! You must put that in a keepsake letter for Aidan to have one day. He will cherish your heartfelt thoughts. What a wonderful evening we had with you and your boy!
so sweet, Ashley! he will love to look back and read that one day :) happy birthday to Aiden!
tears .... happy tears. I loved this. He is such a cutie and you are a great mom !
Post a Comment