Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Little Pumpkin

I took Aidan to Hill Ridge Farms today with Nana and Papa Lou. We had the BEST fall day together! We rode the train, took a hayride, picked out pumpkins in the patch, looked at animals, played in the hay maze, snuggled in the chilly weather, and made great memories!

Fall has always been my favorite season. I have always dreamed of taking my kids to the pumpkin patch each year. It is days like today that I'm reminded of God's sweet promises and how much He listens to the desires of our hearts...

Here are a "couple" of my favorite pictures from today.




And just a few more...


2 comments:

NANA said...

I have to say today was one of my favorite days in a long, long time. I had so much fun making new memories with our boy and you! There will be many more. I cannot wait. Each one i treasure in my heart. Love ya baby girl and all that YOU are!!!!

Lindsay said...

sweet boy! love all the pictures!! looks like y'all had a great time :)