Monday, August 10, 2009

Wide Open Spaces


We took Aidan to the big pool in Nana and Papa Lou's neighborhood this weekend. This pool has a little baby pool that is like one big, round bathtub. Aidan was WILD and would run, jump, and go under with NO FEAR!! It was the most stressful trip to the pool of my entire life. As we were worrying about him staying under too long or falling into the concrete, Aidan had a BLAST! Here are a few pictures that I was able to snap in between my "shift" of chasing him around. Thank you mom and Angela for joining us...seriously...it takes 3 to keep an eye on this 110% BOY!

*Side note-a 4 year old little boy joined us in the pool and took some of Aidan's toys to play with. Aidan RAN through the baby pool towards the boy shaking his hand, saying "Mine!", and then get this...popped the boy's goggles on his face! As I disciplined Aidan and tried to explain sharing I had to turn my head and giggle. Aidan is FULL of spunk and as Nana likes to say, "He's gonna get a lot of spankings"!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

that sounds like my youngest nephew!! he gets LOTS of spankings :)

Nana said...

He is sooooooo All BOY. I felt like Shamu, the whale, sitting in the middle of the pool trying to catch my next bate. He is a handful, but a blessed one. Love that little swimmer!!!