Aidan's buddy, Chase, came to the pool today. The boys had a BLAST playing in the water. Chase is such a sweet friend and even pushed Aidan around in his little boat. We can't wait for Chase to come back to the pool with us! After the pool Aidan took some time to rest at Nana and Papa Lou's house before dinner.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
seriously!!?? could he be ANY CUTER!? I can't wait to see him in 2 weeks - love his smile :)
4 comments:
seriously!!?? could he be ANY CUTER!? I can't wait to see him in 2 weeks - love his smile :)
oooppsss - ang said that :) * did not realize I was signed in under sammy's business acct ! ha! oopps!
We had so much fun too! Chase asked when we were going back to Nana Nucci's pool again!
Oh how he loves his Lovey just like his Mommy! So sweet!
Post a Comment