Mike still gets his hair cut by the same woman, Pam, who cut his hair at Fantastic Sams when he was little. Only now she comes to our house...and I'm the high maintenance one?!? It was so neat that she was able to cut Aidan's hair for the very first time. She did a great job and was so honored to be part of this special milestone.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Shave and a Haircut...
Aidan got his first haircut tonight!!! He was verging on a Broughton-boy flip out and quite possibly mullet status, so we took the plunge and went for it. It's safe to say he was NOT a fan of getting his hair cut, and I cried as my little boy's curls were placed in a bag. Can you imagine me on his first day of kindergarten?!? Phew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























5 comments:
What??? She comes to your house? :) That's awesome! Aiden looks so handsome with his new haircut!
ha ha ! that is so funny!! he did NOT like that- poor guy!
He looks adorable! Love the new cut A!
Missin those blonde curls. But , I know, they will grow back.
Oh my goodness. I am CRYING laughing at the thought of Aidan looking like an ITB "Broughton Boy"!!! Just put a baseball cap on him and people may confuse him. Good thing you were able to STOP THE MADNESS!! Hilarious!!! xoxo
Post a Comment