Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blue 32...Set, Hike!

I think it's safe to say that our house has football fever! Who knew that the beginning of football season could get all of us so pumped. Is it the smell of Bojangles chicken and hotdogs while tailgating? The new game gear that we bought? The hopes of a winning season? Whatever it is...we've got it! Yes, even I can't wait for football season. When you are raised by a HUGE football fanatic and Youngstown football star himself (aka Papa Lou), it's kinda hard not to anticipate the first kickoff of the season...even if you are a girl!

We can't help but share the excitement with Aidan. He'll be attending his first NC State football game next Saturday. Mike has him in training camp this week to prep for the big game! In at quarterback...Aidan Anthony...and the crowd goes WILD (at least his #1 fans do- mommy and daddy)!


Fumble on the play...I've got it!

Go deep...I'll throw it!

TOUCHDOWN!

Studying up on the passing routes...I mean, reading a bedtime book from Brooke and Dave where Aidan Anthony is the star football player!

2 comments:

nicole said...

OK, now I know what Aiden needs...some CAROLINA BLUE!!!! :)N

Brooklyn's Blog said...

So absolutely adorable! I love that he is reading his "Aidan Book"!