Saturday, June 14, 2008

Race for GREAT Nana!

Every year we go to the Race for the Cure at Meredith College. We walk (Mike runs) in honor of my precious Nana and to raise money for breast cancer! This year Aidan got to join us for the walk and stroll for his Great Nana. We call her Great Nana because my mom is also called Nana. What a perfect name for a woman that was great at SO many things...above all else she was great at showing us how much she loved us! We miss you Nana!

We woke him up at 5:30 (I know...NEVER wake a sleeping baby!), got ready, and were out the door at 7:15. Mike's race started at 7:00, so we met him there. Aidan was such a trooper considering he has a virus and is very congested. We only had to stop once to change a dirty diaper! We had a great morning and can't wait to go again next year.

There were 24,000 people there this year!

The 3 of us before the walk.

Maybe I can run with you next year daddy!


I Love You Great Nana!

No comments: