Friday, March 28, 2008

"I'm a BIG Kid Now!"

Tonight is Aidan's first night sleeping in his big boy crib! He's finally outgrown his bassinet that he's been sleeping in for the past 2 months in our bedroom. We decided it was time for the big move when we heard his arms banging the sides of the bassinet as he stretched last night and woke up to his legs hanging over the edge. After taking pictures and video of this big occassion I began to cry...my baby boy is already growing up too quick! He's been in there for over 2 hours, so we'll see how tonight goes. We attached his "heartbeat" bear to the crib and even set up our video monitor so I can check on him during the night. Ha! I love technology! (We had to set it up for the time being on a stool and a ghetto box until we get something for it to sit on. Doesn't exactly go with the cute decor of his nursery, but at least I can see him while he sleeps.) Who knows...this just might be the night Aidan decides to sleep through the night...we'll keep you posted!


Sweet Dreams!


No comments: